- Information Collection
- 1.1. While registering an account on the Website, Cloudquest may ask you to provide certain Personal Identifiable Information ("Personal Information") that can be used to contact or identify you. The Personal Information may include your name, address, contact information like your phone number or email id, your picture, date of birth and other optional details you provide.
- 1.2. Cloudquest may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be useful for you while using our service. However, if you do not wish to receive newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information distributed by Cloudquest, you can simply unsubscribe from the mailing lists.
- Non-Personal Information
- 2.1. Cloudquest may collect non-personal information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Website ("Log Data") using technologies such as cookies and web beacons. The Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, pages of the Website that you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages and other statistics, etc. ("Non-personal Information”)
- 2.2. Additionally, once you have signed in, your unique user ID will be connected to your unauthenticated sessions and will also be used to track your sessions on the Website as well as mobile app in order for us to better understand preferences of Cloudquest's customers and serve them better.
The Personal Information and Non-Personal Information is collectively referred to as “the Information”.
- Use of Information
- Cloudquest may use the Information collected from you to:
- 3.1. Provide and improve gaming services provided on the Website.
- 3.2. Personalise your gaming experience.
- 3.3. Communicate with you regarding updates, technical notices and promotional offers.
- 3.4. Respond to your inquiries or provide customer support.
- Disclosure of Information
- 4.1. Cloudquest may disclose the Information if it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences, which are and will be made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing terms of this policy and for complying with the applicable laws and regulations of India.
- 4.3. In the event of merger, acquisition, or sale of the Company or vertical thereof the information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
- Third-Party Links
- 5.1. The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Cloudquest. The Company is not responsible for privacy practices or handling, storage and sharing of the Information by these websites. Cloudquest encourage you to review privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit and take informed decision about allowing such websites to have the Information.
- 5.2. Cloudquest may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse your log data so as to provide you with better service.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many websites, Cloudquest uses "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use entire or some portions of the Website.
- 7.1. Cloudquest takes reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of the Information, which include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store the Information.
- 7.2. The Information gathered on the Website is securely resides on controlled database of the Company, which is stored on servers secured behind a firewall, access to which is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable and Cloudquest too does not guarantee the same. Cloudquest cannot guarantee security of database of the Company, nor can Cloudquest guarantee that the Information supplied by you shall not be intercepted or copied, downloaded or mis-used in any which way, while being transmitted or submitted or being submitted to Cloudquest over the Internet.
- 9. Contact Cloudquest