Terms & Conditions
Cloudquest Pvt. Ltd. ("Cloudquest" or "the Company") owns and operate https://www.thegamingproject.co ("the Website”). This page provides the Terms and Conditions which govern your visit, browsing through and playing games on the Website. Before starting to avail services of Cloudquest, please carefully read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions listed herein, by which you agree to be bound. If you do not wish accept the Terms and Conditions listed herein, we request you not to proceed further and exit the Website.
- Acceptance of Terms
- 1.1. By visiting, browsing and playing games on the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and any future modifications thereto, as and when notified on the Website.
- 1.2. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract or have obtained parental/ guardian consent to legally visit, browse and play games use the services.
- User Accounts
- 2.1. To browse and access games of the Website, you are required to create a user account.
- 2.2. You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password created on the Website.
- 2.3. You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date personal information during the registration process and to promptly update any changes on the Website.
- 2.4. You are responsible for all activities that occur in your account, and you agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your account and information submitted on the Website.
- Acceptable use of the Website
- 3.1. Security Rules
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate security features of the Website, including, without limitation:
(a) accessing data not intended for viewing for such user or logging into a server or any account which you are not authorised to access
(b) attempting to probe, scan or test vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation of the Website
(c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a malware, virus or "Trojan horse", overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing" of to the Website, and
(d) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/ or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Cloudquest and / or its associates, will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in above mentioned or any other violations of integrity of the Website or Law of the land.
- 3.2. General Rules
- 3.2.1 You must not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material that:
(a) could constitute or encourage conduct which is criminal offence or violate any applicable laws or regulations of India
(b) in a manner which infringe copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate privacy or personal rights of others, and
(c) is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, etc.
- 3.2.2 If you are found sharing your account with any other individual(s), and/ or if any unauthorised access to the Website is noticed from your account, your account shall be permanently disabled on the Website and all future access denied.
- 3.2.3 You shall not install any external software including games on the Website, and in case of any non-compliance of this condition your account shall be permanently disabled you shall not be entitled to refund of any fee paid for using, visiting and playing games on the Website.
- 3.2.4 Your account may be temporarily disabled if you fail to sign in and start any game in the 'Your Games' section of the Website multiple times.
- 3.3. Access Rules
You shall not access the Website other than for the purpose of requiring to sign in and playing games. Any visitors found accessing the Websites or content not explicitly allowed by the Company to such visitor, he/she shall be proceeded as per law of the land in addition to being disabled permanently on the Website of Cloudquest.
- Intellectual Property
- 4.1. All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in the Website, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or associate entities of the Company who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this Website, except as provided in the Terms and Conditions or in the Website content, is strictly prohibited.
- 4.2. You shall not sell any product or services on the Website.
4.3. You shall not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, display, distribute any material/ document/picture/ or any material in any format whatsoever on the Website for any reason whatsoever.
- You unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company and its associates, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of the Website or their breach of this Terms and Conditions.
- 6.1. You agree that neither the Company nor its associates, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and any damages, resulting from use or/and inability to use service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 6.2. You agree that neither the Company nor and its associates, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents shall be liable for any damages, resulting from the use of Third Party Services available to you on the Website.
- 6.3. You further agree that Company or its associates, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct/indirect/incidental/special consequential/exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
- 6.4. You agree that the Company or its associates, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be responsible or liable to you, your legal heirs or representative(s) or anyone, for statements or conduct of any party for the service provided on the Website. To reiterate, under no circumstances whatsoever shall the Company's total liability to you for any loss, damages, costs, penalty of any other amount in whatever name shall exceed the amount paid by you to Cloudquest, if any, for visiting, using or playing game on the Website.
- 7.1. Cloudquest holds the right to add/ remove/ replace/ change any game offered at the Website its sole discretion, without having to inform you prior to such changes.
- 7.2. Cloudquest may also update these the Terms and Conditions herein, and the updated version will be effective from the date posting on the Website, available to you on signing on the Website.
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
- In no event shall the Company or its associates, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents of Cloudquest be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or opportunities, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the material available thereon, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Governing Law
- 9.1. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- 9.2. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.